Temple of Venus
A day-long Seasonal Ritual for Women
Saturday 9/23, 1-7 pm (arrive 12:30)
Location: Sienna Smith Yoga & Wellness
245 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Fairfax, CA 94930
Together, we create this space to invoke, explore, and honor each woman’s unique expression of The Goddess.
Together, we get to create and delight in the potent energy of magic and manifestation created when women gather with intention.
Temple of Venus is about women celebrating the expression of The Goddess through the seasons. The transition of seasons represents our transitions through phases of life. Cycles, chapters, patterns, peaks and valleys.
The nature and medicine of The Feminine is transformation.
Consciously working with this energy connects us more deeply to ourselves, our lives, nature, community, feminine energy, Spirit.
Info for your prep. and planning:
- Investment $120, Venmo @GoddessModern (please leave your email to receive any event info/updates)
- Share the event with a friend of yours you’d like to enjoy the experience with by sharing the event link with her. (Thank you SO MUCH!)
- Dress in something that inspires the Goddess of Autumn within you. Think celebratory, feminine, sensual, comfortable, low maintenance, easy to wear for sitting, stretching, and dancing.
- Some drinks and snacks will be provided.
- Bring your own dinner (please bring with you, rather than going out to get, so that we can all eat and play the game together during)
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring a journal and pen
- There will be yoga blankets for seating, but if you want to bring a large cushion to sit on the floor for more comfortable sitting options, please do.
- This is a shoes-off experience, so please plan to either wear comfy slippers or socks.
- Come with an open heart and excitement to share this space with other women, old friends and new ones. One hope I have for these events is that it grows our collective sisterhood webs.
***This event is supported through a shared agreement to create a solid container together. Please show up on time and stay for the whole experience. Leading up to the event please plan in ways that supports you staying for the whole experience and having ample energy for it.
***Traffic and Parking info*** Please account for weekend traffic to Marin in your planning, and also for needing to find parking in the area that doesn’t have a time limit. Important to account for this extra time so you can be on time for this event.
Arrive at 12:30. Circle closes at 7.
- Open the circle/begin the Ritual and Meditation. We will be using the inspirations of the Autumn Equinox, the Sun in Libra, the Moon in Capricorn, Venus in Leo, Chinese herbal medicine (to name a few).
- Facilitated group dance experiences (belly dance inspired, interactive dancing patterns together, facilitated exploration of sensual movements, more body/less brain, no choreo).
(click here for a sample playlist we will be dancing to: Temple of Venus)
- Dinner together in studio, while enjoying Esther Perel’s game, “Where shall we begin?” to encourage open vulnerable reflection and sharing.
- Facilitated group “social sensual self-care” activity (not sexual). This is a luscious part of the experience where we take turns giving and receiving. It’s a very beautiful way to “nourish The Feminine” together. I will provide feathers, silks, flowers, oils, to enjoy along with sharing relaxing healing touch. Think, Aphrodite’s Bath House, where women luxuriate and pamper together.
- Open space for improvisational connecting and enjoyment together (tarot cards, dancing together, dancing for each other… we’ll see!)
- Close the circle
***Being that we’re still in the global covid haze, I want to ask each participant to do their part to help create a healthy space for us – please be aware of your risk exposure and also take a covid test within 3 days of coming to this event. If you feel any symptoms at all, please do not come, and I will arrange a refund for you.***
Save the date by buying your ticket here:
Venmo @GoddessModern, and *please leave your email*
Thank you so much, I’m excited and honored to share this experience with you!
2023 Temple of Venus Dates:
Sat March 25
Sat June 24
Sat Sept 23
Sat Dec 23
I have created a private FB group for ToV participants to stay connected and continue sharing the manifestations that we create through these rituals we perform together. It will be a container where the ritual work gets to continue growing and inspiring each other’s process.