Temple of Venus – Summer Solstice
Temple of Venus
A Seasonal Day-long Ritual & Retreat for Women
Saturday 6/24, 1-8 pm
Location: Sienna Smith Yoga & Wellness
245 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Fairfax, CA 94930
Video Intro and Invite
Together, we create this space to invoke, explore, and honor each woman’s unique expression of The Goddess.
Together, we get to create and delight in the potent energy of magic and manifestation created when women gather with intention.
Temple of Venus is about women celebrating the expression of The Goddess through the seasons. The transition of seasons represents our transitions through phases of life. Cycles, chapters, patterns, peaks and valleys.
The nature and medicine of The Feminine is transformation.
Consciously working with this energy connects us more deeply to ourselves, our lives, nature, community, feminine energy, Spirit.
The ritual, self-care activities, drinks, elixirs, deco, altar, dress, and take-away party gifts will all be themed for Spring, and pulling inspirations from Eastern Medicines, Tarot, Astrology, current moon phase and sign, Venus, creativity, ritual, self-care, dance, and sensuality.
Info for your prep. and planning:
Investment $180, Venmo @GoddessModern, and please leave your email info
- Share the event with a friend of yours you’d like to enjoy the experience with by sharing the event link with her. (Thank you SO MUCH!)
- Dress in something that inspires the Goddess of Spring within you. Think celebratory, feminine, sensual, comfortable, low maintenance, easy to wear for sitting, stretching, and dancing.
- Bring all food items to cover your needs for the day. Some drinks and elixirs will be provided. (Please bring food rather than plan to eat out or get and bring back. Saves on time, and then we all start eating together.)
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring a journal and pen
- There will be folding chairs, limited cushions, and limited yoga blankets for seating, but if you want to bring a large cushion to sit on the floor for more comfortable sitting options, please do.
- This is a shoes-off experience, so please plan to either wear comfy slippers or socks.
- Come with an open heart and excitement to share this space with other women, old friends and new ones. One hope I have for these events is that it grows our collective sisterhood webs.
This event is supported through a shared agreement to create a solid container together. Please show up on time and stay for the whole experience.
Arrive at 1. Circle closes at 8.
Open the circle/begin the Ritual and Meditation
(video description for the meditation here)
Seated spine exercises and movement warm up (belly dance inspired, and a warm up to the sensual belly dancing section of the event)
Facilitated group dance experiences (belly dance inspired interactive dancing and also exploration of sensual movements, more body/less brain, no choreo).
To learn more about Kelley’s dance journey, click here: Kelley’s Dancing
Group discussion over dinner about feminine energy, holistic health, relationships, intimacy, sensuality, sexuality – using Esther Perel’s game, “Where Should We Begin.”
Facilitated group sensual social self-care activity (not sexual)
(click here for a sample playlist we will be dancing to: Temple of Venus)
Close the circle
***Being that we’re still in the global covid haze, I want to ask each participant to do their part to help create a healthy space for us – please be aware of your risk exposure and also take a covid test within 3 days of coming to this event. If you feel any symptoms at all, please do not come, and we will arrange a refund for you.***
Save the date by buying your ticket here:
Venmo @GoddessModern, and please leave your email info
Thank you so much, I’m so excited to share this experience with you!
2023 Temple of Venus Dates:
Sat March 25
Sat June 24
Sat Sept 23
Sat Dec 23
Another hope I have for creating this yearly series of events is that it becomes a vessel for our growing, consistent, committed sisterhood to support and witness the development, transformation, and empowerment for our dreams and desires into our lives.
I have created a private FB group for ToV participants to stay connected and continue sharing the manifestations that we create through these rituals we perform together. It will be a container where the ritual work gets to continue growing and inspiring each other’s process.